Monday, November 30, 2009

Its the Family that matters

iw y
I am blest to have a wonderful wife and kids.Over the past fourteen years my life has its ups and downs.Nevertheless i always find my strength in Beniel .God has been gracious in giving me a wife that is caring and understanding.
I am not a perfect father and husband but I have a perfect God who manages to soothe the pain of failures and provides the oil of forgiveness.
Abigail is equally loving,strong willed and soulful. JJ meanwhile brings color to the family-a funny bone--the boy who loves his papa.He always manages to keep some of his loot just for his papa and I loved that. Jeremy meanwhile is my pride as a father.I loved his wit and intelligence.
Lord help me and Beniel so that these gifts of yours will grow to be just as you wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment