Monday, April 6, 2009

A Carpenter's Dream

My Dad is an accomplished Civil engineer-having dedicated his career life in working for the government.He built roads and bridges and has been a sought after Consultant until he finally retired last year.But those achievements seem incomplete until about six months ago.All these time Dad dreamed of creating his masterpiece - a round table.

As a young boy, I remember his story that after high school Daddy practiced his carpentry for three years in order to support the family. We both graduated from a Trade School but honestly to this day..I see myself as a kindergarten compared to a Dad who can always play in the big league of carpentry. I am proud to be a Carpenter's son and I am happy knowing that my Dad fulfilled his dream to build a round table for the generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment