Sunday, April 5, 2009

JJ thinks Mom's Spaghetti is the best

Honestly I'm not so fond of Spag but not my Boy. JJ loves spaghetti ..i mean loves spag very much.Beniel told me that when JJ is still in the womb, she's having spag all day.Well i guess that the reason why. And this is the scoop--every time Mommy cooks one, JJ never fail to tell Beniel that he thinks Mom's spag is the best in town. I just smile and laugh in the inside , its not that i disagree but I felt happy to learn that my boy have grown to be thankful.

JJ is not the star of the class but I am a proud father knowing that he is emotionally stable and is trying his best to be the person that God wanted him to be. I told him once that life isn't about great achievements and honors- those are important things but the more important things are his love and faith in God .Like that simple Mom's recipe for an Antipolo blend spaghetti these values will take him safe through life because great things are built on a strong foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment