Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A lesson from the Clouds


It has been years since I flew with a propeller plane.The last one was in 1994 when I visited Beniel in Baguio.I must admit that those times were different because all I wanted is to see her and just spend time with her.
Many people are actually afraid to fly with the PAL Express.It was a little bumpy especially during takeoff and touchdown. As we flew to the infinite sky I always make it a point to entrust my life to God and at least text my wife and family how much I love them. On my way up and as we glide down Ormoc , one cannot miss to see people becomes smaller and smaller and finally dissolved into insignificance compared to the largeness of infinity.Seeing this I cant help but bow my heart knowing that – that was me an insignificant person , just one among the crowds but Jesus cared and died for me. That is grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment